Friday, August 14, 2009

TIONG KING SING KATA - LU PUNYA SUKALAH MAU SAMAN KER APER KER



"I will not retract my statement. Why do I need to retract? I welcome him (Ong) to lodge a police report. He can go ahead and sue me," said Tiong.

When asked if he would be able to show proof that Ong had accepted the donation, Tiong said that he had witnesses to corroborate his story.

"I donated the money to the party to unite their members and serve the people well. I offered a cheque but Ong asked for cash because it was faster. I am very sincere in my intentions," said Tiong.

He added that it was not his intention "to condemn people" and that Ong was his "friend".

"When they were doing all the investigations, I did not ask for an injunction to stop them from making statements. What we are angry about is that the special task force that is doing the investigations did not call us for any explanations," he said, referring to the special task force that was established to probe any wrongdoing in the scandal-hit PKFZ project.

ULASAN : Tiong King Sing kata - "Lu punya sukalah mau saman ker aper ker. Ada aku kesah? Wang sudah kasi. Lagi mau kasi hentam belakang".

No comments:

Post a Comment